Magical Morocco harbors a world of dazzling mountains ranges, ancient cities and extensive desert combined with a colourful blend of Berber, Arabic and European culture. The most North West country of Africa, mesmerising islamic architectural masterpieces amid winding streets of the cities' medinas will delight your senses as you uncover the incredible marketplaces known as souks, filled with colourful spices, jewelry, lanterns and ceramics. Visit the former imperial city of Marrakech, the gem of Morocco and the host to UNESCO World Heritage listed Jemaa el Fnaa and its labyrinth of walkways through the culturally bursting medina. Discover the incredible Atlas ...
Magical Morocco harbors a world of dazzling mountains ranges, ancient cities and extensive desert combined with a colourful blend of Berber, Arabic and European culture. The most North West country of Africa, mesmerising islamic architectural masterpieces amid winding streets of the cities' medinas will delight your senses as you uncover the incredible marketplaces known as souks, filled with colourful spices, jewelry, lanterns and ceramics. Visit the former imperial city of Marrakech, the gem of Morocco and the host to UNESCO World Heritage listed Jemaa el Fnaa and its labyrinth of walkways through the culturally bursting medina. Discover the incredible Atlas Mountains riddled with canyons, ravines and traditional Berber villages and fantastic views from its peak Toubkal. Uncover the cultural capital of Fez home to two of the most well preserved medieval cities in the Islamic world or visit the capital of Morocco, Rabat with its Islamic and French-colonial heritage, including the Kasbah of the Udayas. Relax on the golden sands of the Atlantic coast or travel through the sweeping Sahara desert of Morocco.
A luxury Morcocan Holiday is one that will delight the senses and take you to another world of culture and mystifyting landscapesm well adept to family, group and single travel alike. We have hand selected Moroccan itineraries to showcase the best of Morocco that invite bespoke and personalised touches.
Top Things To Do in Morocco
- Walk through Jemaa el-Fna, a square and market place in Marrakech's medina quarter and delight your senses in spices and colourful arrays of artisan stalls as you navigate the winding streets. Or explore the World Heritage listed Fez Medina with its ornamented entryways and vendors of perfume, spices, lamps and street kebabs and stylish restaurants.
- Morocco is home to some excellent gardens and architecture. Admire the artistic landscape garden of Jardin Majorelle and its mixed cuban architectural designs or Bahia Palace, a stunning late 19th century palace with its stunning Morcoccan architecture of Andlusian character revealing the secrets of ancient history.
- Explore the Kasbahs of Morocco, impressive sandy coloured fortresses and castles of historic relics. Discover the road of a thousand kasbahs and uncover a world of history and stunning Morccan desert architecture including a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Aït Benhaddou, the most famous within the Ounila Valley on the southern slopes of the High Atlas Mountains dating back to the 17th century.
- Explore the major cities of Casablanca, Rabat and Marrakech. Casablanca is the largest city in Morocco and borders the Atlantic ocean in the central-west and features a progressive and cosmopolitan centre with art venues, restaurants and bars and a mixture of French colonial and traditional Moroccan Architecture in its older suburbs. Rabat offers a far less touristy city then Casablanca and features clean beaches, Kasbah, Medina and is the political and administrative capital of Morocco. Marrakesh is known for its open and welcoming spirit and boasts an ancient cosmopolitan city, with the Atlas Mountains shadowing the city and its world famous market.
- Walk amid the Blue village of Chefchaouen. Set high in the Rif Mountains, this village boasts buildings of distinctive blue and white amid the contrasting green and brown landscape and is referred to as ‘The Blue Pearl of Morocco’.
- Enjoy a Sahara desert glamping & camel trek truly off the beaten track and into Nomadic lands and the vast open Sahara Desert.
- Visit the Ouzoud Waterfalls, an extreme contrast of lush forests and the cascades of water down the rugged rock face against the Atlas Mountains .
- Hike in the Atlas mountains a series of ranges with diverse terrain, climates and wildlife and dotted with Berber villages and climb Mount Toubkal, the highest peak of the mountain range with exceptional views of the surrounding landscapes.
- Morocco is an exceptional place for honeymoons and relaxing in luxury resorts. Incredible culture, food and history is seamlessly mixed with romance and luxury.
- Relax and unwind in some of the finest hammam spa and wellness experiences in Morocco. From rooftop yoga to traditional hammam, soothe your mind, body and soul in the heart of Morocco.
- Surf at Essaouira, an ideal place to learn to surf all year round with swell and beautiful waves on the incredible Moroccan coast.
- Enjoy Moroccan cuisine among the heart of the food scene by sampling street food in the many medinas. Traditional Moroccan Cuisines have been influenced by Arab and Berber groups as well as surrounding African nations and the once-large jewish community. Discover a world of mouth watering food on a gastronomic journey through Morocco.
- Ride Africa's fastest train Al-Boraq from Casablanca to Tangier, linking the major Moroccan hubs and tourist areas, whilst showcasing the beauty of Moroccans diverse landscapes, cities and villages through a single window.
- Visit the Valley of Roses, quite literally a valley full of native roses that grow wild among the vegetations and paint the valley pink. It is well worth stopping to smell the roses.
We offer private guided and bespoke tours in Morocco, that ensures Onlyluxe Travel can facilitate your Moroccan travel needs and wants.
With a large collection, you can use our TOUR FINDER to find the right tour for your next holiday. Or simply call, email us or live chat us now.