From action packed adventures to relaxing vacations, New Zealand is host to a world of exceptional scenery, outdoor activities, exquisite culinary delights and seamless luxury with plenty to explore. Composed of the North Island and South Island you can expect a vast array of landscapes, from lush forest, soaring mountains, age-old glaciers, impressive volcanic formations to superb beaches. Delve into the fascinating Maori culture, take a walk in the stunning coves of the Abel Tasman National Park or discover the art deco capital of New Zealand, ...
From action packed adventures to relaxing vacations, New Zealand is host to a world of exceptional scenery, outdoor activities, exquisite culinary delights and seamless luxury with plenty to explore. Composed of the North Island and South Island you can expect a vast array of landscapes, from lush forest, soaring mountains, age-old glaciers, impressive volcanic formations to superb beaches. Delve into the fascinating Maori culture, take a walk in the stunning coves of the Abel Tasman National Park or discover the art deco capital of New Zealand, Hawkes Bay and enjoy a glass of wine in the many wineries, or explore the multitudes of unique coastal and marine wildlife. Immerse yourself in the landscape of Lord of The Rings in the mountains of the South Island, Ski among lush snow, relax at a luxury lodge or simply enjoy the renowned restaurants and bars dotted throughout the picturesque cities of Wellington, Queenstown, Christchurch or Auckland. New Zealand is a land of plenty and a destination fit for any style of travel. No matter your travel style from family vacations, picturesque honeymoons, skiing excursions, wilderness adventures or relaxing in quaint towns, you can trust that Onlyluxe travel has incorporate the best that New Zealand has to offer with our hand-picked itineraries and activities matched with our dedication to create that perfect bespoke getaway.
Top Things to Do in New Zealand
- Bask in Milford Sound's sheer scale of plunging cliffs and cascading waterfalls among the Milford Track or by an exclusive cruise of the Milford Sound.
- Walk the Queen Charlotte Track and kayak & cruise among the Queen Charlotte Sound, a coastal paradise rich with wildlife and gleaming with pristine waters amid the many coves and island sanctuaries.
- Queenstown is New Zealand’s capital of adventure. From white water rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, mountain biking, jet boating, skydiving, horse riding and off road driving, its clear to see why it's any thrills secrets dream destination.
- Take an unforget bike ride on the Alps to Ocean (A2O), extending 300 kilometres from Aioraki/Mount Cook to Oamaru on the Pacific coast or choose from one of the Great Rides of New Zealand on an amazing cycling experience
- Hike the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, a world heritage site for its cultural and natural significance. Tramp through volcanic peaks, lava flows, steam vents and emerald lakes leading to unforgettable views of the surroundings.
- Experience the wilderness reserve of the Abel Tasman National Park on a walking, kayaking adventure winding through beaches and past colonies of penguins and seals.
- Sail & kayak in the Bay of Islands, a subtropical region known for its spectacular natural beauty and history.
-Wine-tasting on Waiheke Island, a wine producing region known for its elegen Bordeaux blend and walk Te Ara Hura trail, a walking track network leading along the coastline, through stunning native bush and past historic sites.
- Heli-hike a glacier and combine an exhilarating helicopter ride above the spectacular glacier landscape with a walk among the ice caves, pinnacles and pristine alpine scenery. Our top picks: Franz Josef, Fox Glacier
- Visit the Hobbiton Movie Set among lush fields and pasture of the shire and immerse yourself in The Lord of The Rings film trilogy a must do for any fan.
- Explore the geothermal phenomena in Rotorua from spouting geysers, bubbling mud pools and colourful sinter terraces sculpted by thousands of years of geothermal activity.
-With Antarctic drifts and beautiful alpine regions, New Zealand offers incredible skiing from its North to South Island
- Discover the Coromandel cathedral cove, a marine reserve that plays host to walking, snorkeling, kayaking and simply admiring the beautiful scenery and plethora of wildlife. There are several scenic tracks on land including the famous Coromandel coastal walkway and plenty of secret spots to uncover by water.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds is one of New Zealand’s most important historical sites where a treaty was signed between the Maori and British in 1840 and now is an immersive cultural experience that incorporates performances and traditional Maori food.
- Stay in one of New Zealand’s luxury lodges, surrounded by spectacular scenery and landscapes from high in the mountains to the coast, each harbouring its own sense of perfect seclusion. Enjoy world-class cuisine, 5 star service and a range of on and off site activities.
We offer guided and self-guided tours in New Zealand, so whether you want some insightfulness from a handpicked local guide, or to take things at your own pace, Onlyluxe Travel will ensure your travel needs are truly satisfied. We also offer private or small group journeys for whatever your travel style may be.
With a large collection, you can use our TOUR FINDER to find the right tour for your next holiday. Or simply call, email us or live chat us now.