At a Glance
SAVE UP TO $3900 PER PERSON Booking by 31 August 2023 for stay from 1st July 2023 to 31st October 2024. See below for the full T&Cs*
Immerse in a luxury 5-day magnificent seascape to Song Saa Private Island, an oasis of virgin rainforest, tropical reefs and shimmering white sand beaches. Prepare to embark on an unforgettable island adventure filled with exploration, relaxation, and cultural encounters in the untouched Koh Rong Archipelago and beyond. Discover the island's secrets as you glide through mangroves on a serene kayaking excursion, engage with the friendly local village, and dive into the vibrant underwater world. With picture-perfect white sand beach, turquoise waters and emerald rainforest, this is a true escape of the well worth path through Asia.
With just 30 minutes ...
- 4 nights luxurious accommodation in an Ocean View One Bedroom villa on a twin-share basis. Upgrading to Over Water One Bedroom Villa is available at an additional cost
- All-inclusive meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in Vista and Driftwood venues
- In Villa dining (based on in-villa menus)
- Destination dining once per stay, shared, based on availability & weather (private is an additional fee)
- Unlimited house wines, house beers, house spirits, cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages
- 15-minute foot ritual and 15-minute neck/head/shoulder massage (once per stay for each guest)
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment such as snorkeling gear, wind surfing, paddle boards, kayaks and hobie sailboats
- Mini bar restocked daily (morning upturn) – with alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and selected snacks
- Guided waterfall hike
- Guided Mangrove Kayak tour
- Song Saa Foundation experience: shared visit to the local community village
- Shared return speedboat transfers to and from Song Saa (as per the resort schedule)
- Shared return transfer from Sihanoukville Airport
- 3 pieces of laundry per person per day, non-accumulative
- Shared complimentary long tail boat excursion to Sala Song Saa Village Tour (subject to resort schedule)
- Snorkeling gear provided
- In-villa coffee, tea, and water
You will arrive at Song Saa Island by speedboat from Sihanoukville, enjoying the picturesque views along the way. Explore the island's nature reserve, connected by a bridge from the resort island. The walk takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete, allowing you to soak in the natural beauty and tranquility.
Finish your day with a sumptuous dinner at Vista Bar and Restaurant perched just off the shoreline, offering 360-degree ocean views along with dramatic sunsets and seascapes.
Start you day with some sun salutations by joining resort’s daily morning yoga class (optional).
After gourmet breakfast, uncover Koh Rong's natural waterfalls on a guided tour via a long-tail boat. You will have the opportunity to hike, swim, and relax.
Afterward, explore the surroundings of the island by choosing one of the non-motorized water sports equipment options, such as snorkeling gear, windsurfing, or paddleboarding.
Song Saa is paradise for underwater enthusiasts. It sits amidst a pristine marine reserve home to an abundance of fascinating marine life. see some of Cambodia’s finest sites. Explore the amazing underwater world on a guided Scuba diving tour (additional cost) to see some of Cambodia’s finest sites.
Sip while watching the sunset. Enjoy the dinner at Driftwood Bar on the beach. Complement a muddled mojito or a glass of Riesling with a crispy, thin-crust pizza or bite-sized tapas.
Take a long-tail boat to the mouth of the river and then switch to kayaks to explore the neighboring Koh Rong's mangroves. Paddle through their intricate ecosystem while enjoying light snacks and refreshments.
In the afternoon, you might choose to pamper yourself with a world-class spa - "Spa with No Walls". You will feel refreshed and revitalized after the discreet treatment tucked in the rainforest and at the ocean’s edge. Additional cost applies.
After a day of island excursion, you may choose to dine in your villa - lovingly prepared and spectacularly plated. The talent chef will provide you an immersive culinary journey through the region's unique flavours.
Immerse yourself in the local culture by giving back to the community. You can choose to take a private tour of the nearby village or participate in a beach clean-up, witnessing firsthand the community support efforts led by the Song Saa Foundation.
Enjoy a dining experience like no other with a Destination Dining tonight. Dine under a starlit sky on a powdery white sand beach. Just choose a location in the resort, or on the beach by the sea, or along the infinity pool, or in one of Song Saa’s hidden enclaves. A night of memory you will cherish for lifetime.
Depart from Song Saa Island by boat, bidding farewell to the idyllic surroundings. Upon request, we can arrange a comfortable transfer to Sihanoukville Airport, ensuring a seamless journey for your departing flight.
Dates & Prices
Please contact us for group bookings. Single Supplement is available on request.
- Speedboat transfers to and from Song Saa (as per resort schedule)
- Shared return transfer from Sihanoukville Airport
Sihanoukville Airport is served by direct flights from Siem Reap (REP) and Phnom Penh (PNH), Cambodia, Ho Chi Minh City (SGN), Vietnam, Bangkok (DMK), Thailand and Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Malaysia making this pristine and private paradise remarkably accessible.
January through March and December are the optimal months to explore Koh Bong Po-oun/Song Saa, Cambodia. During this period, you can enjoy pleasant temperatures and minimal rainfall. On the captivating island of Koh Bong Po-oun/Song Saa, the warmest month is May, with temperatures reaching 31°C, while January marks the coldest month at 29°C.